R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ? 

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation. 

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前能个我保留些资料。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you? 

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport. 

第一件事我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive. 

只需要15分钟。
G:
Do you have a conference room? 

你有一个会议室?
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach. 

我们有个会议厅坐400人,还有8个会议室,每个可坐20人。
G:
So you must have a business center. 

所以,你必须有一个商务中心。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex. 

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms? 

你这的单双放怎么收费的?
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan. 

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收3480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations. 

这听起来似乎很有道理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈在保留意见前。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam? 

夫人,你需要进一步的资料吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel? 

啊,是的,酒店这有精品吗?
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket. 

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市购物中心。
G:
Thank you for all information. 

谢谢您的所有信息。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong. 

感谢您致电长虹.