Gordon:
Molly, I am going to KFC for lunch, would you like me to bring your back anything? 

莫莉,我要到肯德基吃午饭,你要我给你带回点什么吗?
Molly:
No thanks, that won't be necessary, I brought a lunch. 

不用了,谢谢。我带午饭了。
Gordon:
You always bring a lunchbox, why? 

你为什么总是自己带午饭呢?
Molly:
Don't tell anyone, but I am on a diet. Fast food will make you fat. 

别告诉别人,我正在减肥。快餐会使人发胖。
Gordon:
We could get someone to deliver pizza? 

我们可以叫人送点比萨饼来。
Molly:
Pizza is still fatty fast food. 

比萨饼也是容易使人发胖的快餐。
Gordon:
But during the coffee break I saw you eating the cake that the boss gave you. 

但是,在工间休息的时候,我看见你吃了一块老板给你的蛋糕。
Molly:
If the boss brings a cake, you eat it! 

如果是老板给的蛋糕,你就得吃。
Gordon:
I guess that is why the boss likes you more. 

我想这就是老板为什么更喜欢你的原因。
Molly:
You had better hurry to your fast food joint, you only have a half-hour. 

你最好快点到你的快餐店去,你只有半个小时。
Gordon:
See you soon. 

一会儿见。