Jeke:
We can offer you this in different levels of quality. 

这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
甲型N1H1:
Is there much of a difference in price ? 

价钱也有很大的分别吧?
Jeke:
Yes ,the economic model is about 30% less. 

是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
甲型N1H1:
We‘ll take that one . 

我们就买那种。
Jeke:
Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? 

这种的合你的要求吗?
甲型N1H1:
Actually , it is more than what we need . 

事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
Jeke:
We can give you a little cheaper model . 

我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
甲型N1H1:
Let me see the specifications for that . 

让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
Jeke:
You‘re asking too much for this part . 

这零件你们要价太高了。
甲型N1H1:
we have some cheaper ones . 

我们有便宜一点的。
Jeke:
What is the price difference ? 

价钱差多少?
甲型N1H1:
The basic model will cost about 10% less 

基本型的便宜约10%左右。
Jeke:
How many different models of this do you offer? 

:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
甲型N1H1:
We have five different ones . 

五种
Jeke:
Is there much of a price difference . 

价钱有很大的差别吗?
甲型N1H1:
Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. 

是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
Jeke:
The last order didn‘t work out too well for us 

上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
甲型N1H1:
What was wrong? 

有什么问题吗?
Jeke:
We were developing too much waste . 

生产出来的废品太多了。
甲型N1H1:
I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. 

我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
甲型N1H1:
Did the material work out well for you ? 

那些材料进行的顺利吗?
Jeke:
Not really . 

不怎么好。
甲型N1H1:
What was wrong? 

怎么啦?
Jeke:
We felt that the price was too high for the quality . 

:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
甲型N1H1:
Has our material been all right ? 

我们的原材料没问题吧?
Jeke:
I‘m afraid not . 

有问题呢
甲型N1H1:
Maybe you should order a little better quality 

也许您应该买品质好一点的
Jeke:
Yes, we might have to do that . 

是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
甲型N1H1:
I think you had better go to the factory . 

我看你最好走一趟工厂,
Jeke:
Is there anything wrong? 

出了什么事吗
甲型N1H1:
Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . 

嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准
Jeke:
Let ‘s go and have a look at it . 

走,我们去看看