布莱克:
What do you think are your greatest attributes?



你认为你最突出的品质是什么?
琳达:
I take pride in building strong relationships with my customers. They really trust me.



能和我的客户建立稳固盥洗室我最感到骄傲的一点.他们真的很信任我.
布莱克:
They do. I see that your customer retention figures are the best in the company. You exceed sales expectations by eight percent. And your gross sales are up about ten percent for the second year in a row. Very impressive.



是的.我知道你是公司里最能留住客户的人.你超出了销售目标八个百分点.而总销售已经连续两年上升约百分之十.真让人印象深刻.
琳达:
I couldn`t have done it without everyone`s help.



如果没有各位同仁的帮助我也无法到达目标.
布莱克:
Don`t be so modest. With numbers like yours, I have no choice but to award you the maximum bonys.



不用如此谦虚.你有这样的好业绩.我除了以高额奖金奖励你之外.别无选择.
琳达:
That`s great. Thank you.



太好了.谢谢你.
布莱克:
And I`m recommending a ten percent increase to your salary. Well done.



而且我会提议给你涨百分之十的工资.你表现得很好.
琳达:
Thanks for you confidence in me.



谢谢你对我的信任. 

布莱克:
How do you envision your future?



你在公司未来有何打算?
琳达:
Ideally, I`d like to move into management.



如果可能.我希望能升到管理阶层.
布莱克:
I was hoping you`d say that. You`re natural leader.



我也希望你会提起这件事.你是天生的领导人.
琳达:
Is there room in the management trainee program?



主管培训计划还有名额吗?
布莱克:
Yes, but it`s no walk in the park. You can`t let your numbers slip.



有的.但这并不容易.你不能让你的销售数字下滑.
琳达:
Don`t worry. I`ll stay focused.



不用担心.我会时刻注意的.