约翰:
What exactly are you doing?



你在干什么?
本:
Trying to figure out what has gone wrong with this fax machine.



在检查这台传真机出了什么毛病.
约翰:
Is it a paper jam?



它卡纸吗?
本:
No, if it was a paper jam I could fix it in a jiffy! But I think it`s something a bit more serious.



不.如果是卡纸.我早就修好了!我认为是更严重的问题.
约翰:
I`m glad you know what you`re doing!



很高兴你知道你在做什么!
本:
(fixes the problem) Ah! There we go!



解决问题后)啊! 搞定了!
约翰:
Mr. Johnston asked me to tell you he wants the projector from upstairs moved into his office.



约翰斯顿先生要我告诉你他想要把放映机从楼上搬进他的办公室. 

本:
Give me a few minutes to put this back together and I`ll get it done.



给我几分钟做完手上的事.我就来处理它.
约翰:
He also wants to find out who exactly has borrowed his VCR and to get it back.



他还想知道到底是谁借走他的VCR 并且希望拿回来.
本:
Ok! One job at a time! I`ll get it done eventually.



一件一件来.我最终会全部做完的.
约翰:
Ok. Thanks.



谢谢.