G:
Operator.I've tried calling a number in Shanghai,but i can't understand what they're saying.Could you place the call for me? 

操作员,我已经打过电话了,在上海,但我不明白说的什么。你能为我打个电话吗?
O:
Certainly,sir.I'd be glad to help you.What number are you calling,please? 

当然,先生,我很高兴能帮您,请告诉我电话号码好吗?
G:
021-5896-8251. 

021-5896-8251.
O:
Is this a company number or a private number? 

这是公司还是私人电话呢?
G:
A company one 

一个公司的电话
O:
May i have the name of the company,please? 

可以告诉我公司的名称吗?
G:
Yes,it's Eda Trading Company. 

是的,江田贸易公司。
O:
Who would you like to speak to,please? 

你要和谁在说话?
G:
Mr.Lee of the Marketing Department. 

市场部的李先生
O:
Do you know his extension number or his first name? 

你知道他的分机号码和名字吗?
G:
Not the extension number but i think his name is Yi Ming. 

不知道分机号,但我知道他的名字叫一名
O:
May i have your name and room number,please? 

请问你的姓名和房间号,好吗?
G:
Yes,my name's Vivian and i'm in Room 606. 

是的,我的名字叫维维安和我在606室
O:
Thank you.Could you hang up,please,and i'll call you back. 

谢谢,你可以挂了。我等一下再叫你