秘书:
Good moring, madam. Can I help you?



早上好.夫人.需要我帮忙吗?
面试者:
Good moring. I am Sunfang. Yesterday Mr. Smith told me to come for a job interview this morning. Is he available now?



早上好.我叫孙芳.昨天史密斯先生通知我今天早上来面试.他现在有时间吗?
秘书:
Yes, he is waiting for you in Room 123.



有.他正在123房间等你.
面试者:
Thank you very much.(Sunfang is knocking at the door.)



非常感谢你.(孙芳敲门.)
面试者:
May I come in?



我可以进来吗?
面试官:
Come in,please.



请进.
面试者:
Good moring, Mr. Smith. I am Sunfang coming for an interview.



早上好.史密斯先生.我是孙芳.来面试的.
面试官:
Nice to see you. Take a seat, please.



很高兴见到你.请坐.
面试者:
Thank you.



谢谢.
面试官:
We`ve been looking over your application. I see you`ve got several years` experience in secretarial work. What kind of work did you do in your previous job?



我们已经仔细看过你的申请表了.我知道你已经有几年的文秘工作经验.你以前的工作具体做什么?
面试者:
I mainly did typing, filing, answering telephone calls and such routine work in the beginning. I started the job as a junior secretary, but within the year I was promoted to senior secretary of Southeast Company. I drafted business correspondence for the



开始主要是打字.文件归档.回电话等日常工作.刚开始工作时我是初级秘书.不过在一年内我被东南公司提升为高级秘书.我为总经理起草商业信件.
面试官:
Then what`s the reason that promoted you to leave Southeast Company?



那什么原因促使你离开东南公司呢?
面试者:
Last month the company moved to Guangzhou for further development. I was reluctant to relocate because I love Nanjing so much. (=I was unwilling to relocate because I love Nanjing so much.)



上个月公司搬到了广州去发展.我很喜欢南京.不想重新安家.