面试官:
What kind of jobs have you had?



你都做过什么工作?
面试者:
I have been a Production Manager.



我做过生产经理.
面试官:
How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?



你做了几年的生产经理?
面试者:
3 years.



三年.
面试官:
Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?



能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?
面试者:
I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.



我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线.产量得到了提高.而且成本也降了下来.
面试官:
Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for?



非常不错.那你为几个雇主工作过?
面试者:
Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.



坦白地说.三个.如果我被贵公司录取.这将是我第四份工作.
面试官:
Then have you received any award at your present company?



那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?
面试者:
Yes. I was awarded the title of "Advanced Worker" last year.



有.去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。
面试官:
How would you evaluate the company you are with?



你将如何评价你现在的公司?
面试者:
Although I could not say that everything is perfect there, I still very much appreciate what the company has given me, especial many chances.



虽然我不能说它尽善尽美.但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多.尤其是许多机会.
面试官:
How would your colleagues evaluate you?



你的同事会如何评价你呢?
面试者:
They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague.



他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事.
面试官:
Can you get recommendations from your present employers?



你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?
面试者:
Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.



可以.我已经把它带来了.给你.
面试官:
Do you have any questions?



你有什么问题要问吗?
面试者:
I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.



我想你已经把所有重点都提到了.不过如果以后我有什么问题.我会与你联系的.