老板:
Come in, please!



请进!
约翰:
You want to see me?



您找我有事?
老板:
Yes, sit down please.



是的.请坐.
约翰:
Thank you sir!



谢谢您!
老板:
I want to talk with you.



我想跟你谈谈.
约翰:
Well. I am glad to hear your guidance.



我很乐意听从您的指导.
老板:
Are you late this morning?



你今天早上是不是迟到了?
约翰:
Well, there is a traffic jam.



是的.今天堵车.
老板:
Are you always late for work?



你是不是经常迟到?
约翰:
Not very often, sir.



不是很经常。
老板:
But the secretary showed me your attendance rate.



但是秘书给我看了你的出勤率.
约翰:
I am terribly sorry, sir. I promise I will never be late again!



我真的非常抱歉.我保证下不为例!
老板:
Ok.Another question, do you have a habit of sleeping during working time?



很好.那么.再问你一个问题!你是不是有上班睡觉的习惯?
约翰:
Of course that isn`t a habit!



那当然不是个习惯!
老板:
What was that?



那是什么?
约翰:
Sorry, sometimes I will doze for a while.



对不起.有时候上班会打打瞌睡.
老板:
See? Another fault!



所以.这是第二个过失!
约翰:
I can promise on that too!



我也可以保证不再睡觉了!
老板:
Sorry, I can`t trust you anymore!



对不起.我不会再相信你了.
约翰:
What do you mean, sir?



您这话什么意思?
老板:
I am sorry to inform you that you are fired!



我遗憾地通知你:你被解雇了!
约翰:
I am so sorry, please give me another chance!



我真的非常抱歉.请再给我个机会!
老板:
Still sorry here.



我无能为力.