面试官:
Do you have an English name? 

你有英文名字吗?
面试者:
yes,I have,k-a-y kay 

是的,有,凯
面试官:
Are you married? 

你结婚了吗?
面试者:
Not yet.I’m singla 

还没有,我是单身。
面试官:
What is your highest academic qualification?And What is your major? 

你的最高学历是什么?是什么专业?
面试者:
junior college, Computer Application. 

大专,专业是计算机应用
面试官:
What did you work in China? 

你在中国做什么工
面试者:
sales manager 

销售主管
面试官:
Which company? 

是什么公司?
面试者:
A branded sports clothing company 

一家运动品牌服装销售公司
面试官:
What is your responsbility? 

职责有哪些?
面试者:
I am responsible for market research and analysis, sales targets planing, sales channels and customer management, training and recruitment management, etc. 

我负责市场调查、分析、销售目标规划、销售渠道、客户管理、培训和招聘管理等。
面试官:
Have you worked in Singapore? 

你有在新加坡有工作过?
面试者:
Yes, I have. 

是的,有做过
面试官:
What is the business?( What does your company do?) 

什么生意?(你的公司是做什么的?)
面试者:
Clothing and Commodity sales 

服装和日用品的销售
面试官:
What selling of the brand? 

卖什么品牌的?
面试者:
The boss has its own brand. 

老板他自己的品牌
面试官:
What kind of work do you do? 

你是做什么工作的?
面试者:
Clothing sales work 

服装销售工作
面试官:
Where did you work? 

你是在哪里做工的?
面试者:
4 Road, Chinatown, as assistant sales manager. 

四马路,牛车水等都有做过
面试官:
where are your company? 

你们公司在什么地方?
面试者:
Bedok 

勿洛
面试官:
where is you living? 

那你住在哪里?
面试者:
Little India 

小印度
面试官:
What is the reason that you left? (Why did you leave your last job ?) 

什么原因让你离开?(你为什么离职呢?)
面试者:
Because there was something urgent to be handled in China/Because family factors at that time,Home occupy. 

因为有急事要处理。/ 因为家庭因素,家里有事。
面试官:
May I ask what is the reason? 

请问是什么原因?
面试者:
En.Father's poor health! But,By now,his Body back to health. 

恩,父亲身体不好,不过现在已经恢复健康了。
面试官:
What are your salary requirements? /What kind of salary did you have in mind?/ What salary do you expect 

什么是你的薪水要求吗?/什么样的工资呢?/你期望的薪水是多少。
面试者:
The salary is negotiable, and can be decided later base on my performance ./I expect to be paid according to my abilities. 

薪资待遇,可以根据我的表现后决定./我希望根据我的能力支付薪酬
面试官:
Why should we hire you??Why should we employ you? /Why do you feel you are qualified for this job? 

我们为什么要雇佣你?/你为什么觉得自己胜任这份工作?
面试者:
Well, i feel that my qualifications match you job decription. i am an extremely hard work,i am very thorough and methodical, i get along great wiht people,and i am a quick leaner. and my training and experience have put me in with a chance. 

哦, 我觉得我的条件正符合你们的工作类型。我是一个工作非常努力的人,我工作非常认真,而且很有办法,我能与大家相处的很好,并且我学得非常快。我受过的训练及工作经验使我有可能胜任这项工作.
面试官:
If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? 

如果我们雇用你,你准备在公司做多久?
面试者:
Hope in this Job for at least two years. Although I hope to do a little longer,but this is decided by the company. 

希望在这个工作至少两年。虽然我希望做得更长一点,但这取决于公司。
面试官:
Why do the choose this work? /Why do you want to work for us? 

为什么要选择做这个工作?你为什么想为我们工作吗?
面试者:
I like sales aspect of the job./I have a passion for Marketing,and also Marketing is a promising industry nowdays. 

我喜欢销售方面的工作。/我对销售行业有热情,而且它是个前途很好的行业。
面试官:
Do you know anything about this company? 

你对本公司的情况了解吗?
面试者:
Yes, a little.As far as I know, your Company is a famous sales company underwear products.Your underwear products are very popular in the Singapore. 

是的,知道一点。据我所知,贵公司是一家著名的销售公司内衣产品.你们的内衣产品畅销于新加坡。
面试官:
How many years worked in singapore? 

你在新加坡做工多长时间?
面试者:
Three years 

三年
面试官:
Do you have any relatives or friends in Singaproe? 

你在新加坡有亲戚或者朋友吗?
面试者:
No, I haven't./Yes, I have. 

不,我没有。/是的,我有。
面试官:
Why do you want to come to Singapore? 

你为什么要来新加坡?
面试者:
firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly. 

首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境。有许多中国人,人们都很友好。
面试者:
pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again? 

请再说一遍。/对不起,能重复一下吗?
面试官:
Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. 

好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我。
面试者:
Nope, I have none, thanks! 

不,我没有,谢谢!
面试官:
Thank you for your interest in our company. 

谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣。
面试者:
Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time. 

谢谢,先生。再见。谢谢您的宝贵时间