May:
Hey, This is your order.

嗨。这就是您点的东西。
Customer:
Are you new here? I come to this coffeehouse often. But I didn't see you here before.

你是这里新来的吗?我经常到这家咖啡厅来。但是我以前都没有在这里见过你。
May:
Yes. I started this part-time job just three days ago. And my internship will last 1 week. I'm still a student now.

是的。我是三天前开始在这里兼职的。我的实习期会持续一个礼拜。我现在还是个学生呢?
Customer:
Do you mind if I ask you why you've taken the part-time job here?

你介意我问你为什么到这里来兼职吗?
May:
Of course not. You know, there are many foreign customers like you here. And I think it's good for me to improve my oral English.

当然不介意了。你知道,这里有很多像您这样的外国客人。而我想这有利于提高我的英语口语。
Customer:
Oh, are you an English student? Or you just study English for interest's sake?

哦,你是学英语的学生吗?还是你学英语只是出于兴趣?
May:
No, I'm not an English student. But I do like English. I'm going to be a volunteer in the 2008 Olympics where I want to be helpful with the language. So I try to improve my English.

不,我不是学英语的学生。但是我很喜欢英语。我要成为2008年的奥运志愿者,到时候我可以提供语言帮助。所以我要提高我的英语水平。
Customer:
Very nice. Thank you for your time.(He hands May some tips.)

真不错。谢谢你。(他递给阿美一些小费。)
May:
Thank you, sir. But I'm not allowed to accept any tips.)

谢谢您,先生。但是公司规定我们不可以接受任何小费。
Customer:
OK then. I don't want to put you in trouble.

那好吧。我可不想给你带来麻烦。
May:
Well, would you like something else? The new-made café parfait is really good. Want some?

对了,您还想要点别的吗?新做的冻糕很不错的。要来一点吗?
Customer:
OK. But I'd like some cookies.

好的。但我想要点曲奇饼干。
May:
Sure. If you want more coffee, please go over there. There is self-help coffee maker.

好的。如果要更多的咖啡,请过去那边。那里有自助的咖啡机。
Customer:
I surely know that. Don't forget that I am a regular customer here.

这个我当然知道啦。别忘了我可是这里的常客啊。
May:
Oops. Well, wait for a while. We'll get it done quickly.

哦。那么,请稍等。您要的马上就好。
Customer:
It's OK. Thank you.

没关系。谢谢你。