Colleague:
I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.

不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。
Benjamin:
Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

噢,亲爱的女士,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!
Colleague:
He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。
Benjamin:
I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。
Colleague:
I've told him how to do that several times, but he's never listened to me.

我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不听我的。
Benjamin:
Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend, not a boss.

或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是上司。
Colleague:
Oh, I always have difficulty in getting along with the staff.

我总是和下属很难相处。
Benjamin:
Just take them for your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们讨论就像我们两一样。还要保证不发脾气。
Colleague:
Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变我的形象了。
Benjamin:
No, it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

不,不需要。尊重他们和他们的想法。
Colleague:
But sometimes they offer some useless proposals, it's awfully useless.

但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没用。
Benjamin:
Oh, no one is perfect.

没人是完美的。
Colleague:
That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

对啊。我应该对他们客气点。
Benjamin:
All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

上帝眼里每个人都是公平的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。
Colleague:
Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

非常感谢,你总是说话很得体。
Benjamin:
Thanks for saying that.

谢谢你这样说。