Interviewer:
  It says here that you graduated from Beijing Normal University with a major in English Language and Literature.
  
    
  
  	上面说你毕业于北京师范大学英语语言文学专业。
  Applicant:
  Right. Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my educational background.
  
    
  
  	对。你可能认为我的教育背景并不适合这份工作。
  Interviewer:
  Yes.
  
    
  
  	是的。
  Applicant:
  But I want to be a tour guide very much because I like traveling and meeting various kinds of people. So I took an evening course at the  Tourism School of Beijing after graduation and I have gotten a qualification certificate.
  
    
  
  	但是我很想当一名导游,因为我喜欢旅游,也喜欢和各种各样的人打交道,所以毕业后我参加了北京旅游学院的夜校,而且已经获得了资格证书。
  Interviewer:
  So you must be an extravert?
  
    
  
  	看来你是个外向的人?
  Applicant:
  Yes, I always enjoy being with a group of people and chatting with them.
  
    
  
  	对,我喜欢和大家一起畅谈。
  Interviewer:
  What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?
  
    
  
  	你认为导游的职责是什么?
  Applicant:
  A tourist guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour activities, and offering service of transportation, accommodation, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.
  
    
  
  	作为一名导游要安排和协调旅游活动,并为游客提供交通、膳宿、观光、购物和娱乐服务。
  Interviewer:
  Don`t you consider it a hard work?
  
    
  
  	你不认为这是一份非常辛苦的工作吗?
  Applicant:
  Hard but interesting, I think.
  
    
  
  	虽然艰苦但很有趣。
  Interviewer:
  Have you any experience as a tourist guide?
  
    
  
  	你有做导游的工作经验吗?
  Applicant:
  Yes, I usually guided foreign tourists around Beijing when I was in University.
  
    
  
  	有,在大学期间我经常带领外国游客游览北京。
  Interviewer:
  Have you ever learned any other foreign languages other than English?
  
    
  
  	除了英语,你还学过别的外国语吗?
  Applicant:
  Yes, I have learned a little French and Japanese as well.
  
    
  
  	也学过一些法语和日语。
  

