面试官:
Tell me a little bit about yourself.



请介绍一下你自己.
大卫:
My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.



我叫David, 住在上海.出身于1982年.我的专业是电子工程.
面试官:
What kind of personality do you think you have?



你认为你有怎样的性格?
大卫:
Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.



我做事非常有热情.而且我不喜欢半途而废.我的组织能力很强.
面试官:
What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?



你的弱点和优点是什么?
大卫:
Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.



嗯.我不太擅长说话.我已经意识到这点.因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着.而且学东西很快.
面试官:
Do you have any licenses or certificates?



你有执照或资格证书吗?
大卫:
I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).



我有驾驶执照.我是注册会计师.
面试官:
How do you relate to others?



你和别人相处如何?
大卫:
I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.



我能与人合作.富有团队精神.