Michele:
Baby,come here, please. 

宝贝,来这儿。
Jenny:
What's up Mum? I'm busy now. 

什么事妈妈?我现在正忙呢。
Michele:
Baby, I know what you are doing now. Come here and talk to me just a minute,ok? 

宝贝我知道你在干什么。来这和我就说一会好吗?
Jenny:
Ok.You see, I'm studying now instead of playing games.Maybe you should understand me. 

好吧~你看,我现在不是在玩游戏是在学习呢。也许你应该理解下我。
Michele:
I just want to know what's your attitude towards this game. 

我只是想知道你对这个游戏的看法是什么。
Jenny:
Actually, it's not a big deal. We communicate with each other, exchange knowledge on literature. 

其实这不是什么大事。我们互相联系,彼此交流文学知识。
Michele:
Maybe we adults drive you too hard. And I hope the purpose of this"Concubine backyard "game is to improve children's study. 

也许是我们大人逼你们太厉害了。我希望这个后宫妃子的游戏致力于提高孩子们的学习成绩。
Jenny:
Oh Mum, that's very kind of you. I had thought that you might blame me. 

噢,妈妈!你真好。我原以为你会责备我呢。
Michele:
Baby, I did everything for you and I hope you could understand me. I need to study too. 

宝贝,我做的一切都是为了你,我希望你可以理解我。我也需要学习啊。
Jenny:
Mommy,thank you for everything. I promise I won't be adition to play this game. Don't worry about me. 

妈咪,谢谢您为我做的一切。我保证不会沉迷于游戏的。