Jody:
Darling,how do you feel today? 

亲爱的,今天感觉怎么样?
Susan:
Pretty well. Come and see our baby. 

很好。来看看咱们的宝宝吧
Jody:
She is like an angel. Look at her eyes. 

她真像个天使。看她的眼睛。
Susan:
If you turn on the radio, she would be happy. 

打开收音机她会很高兴的。
Jody:
OK!Let's see what's on. Hey Jude~~(singing) 

好的!看看现在放的是什么。嘿Jude~~(唱歌状)
Susan:
Honey,look at our baby, she is waving her hands and smiling! 

亲爱的,快看咱们的宝宝,她晃着小手在笑呢!
Jody:
Amazing!She is so small but can wave following the rhythm! 

太棒了!她这么小却能跟上这个旋律晃动!
Susan:
We are given such a lovely baby. Actrually all the baby can do this when they are born. 

我们有个这么可爱的孩子。其实所有的孩子一出生的时候都可以这样的。
Jody:
Thank you dear, for giving me a baby like you. I love you both. 

谢谢你亲爱的,给了我一个像你的宝宝。我爱你们。
Susan:
Me too, dear. Maybe it's time to give our musician-to-be a shower 

亲爱的我也是。也许该给咱们未来的音乐家洗个澡了。