布赖恩:
Hey, Dad! I`m going out for a few hours.



嗨.爸爸!我要出去几个小时.
比尔:
What time will you be back by?



你什么时候回来?
布赖恩:
I don`t know. Maybe 11 o`clock.



我不知道.也许11点吧.
比尔:
That`s not good enough. You have school tomorrow.



那不大好.你明天还要上学.
布赖恩:
Okay, okay. I`ll try to be back by 10.



好吧.好吧.我会尽量在10点之前回来的.
比尔:
What do you mean you`ll "try"?



你说"尽量"是什么意思?
布赖恩:
Fine. I will be back by 10.



好啦.我会在10点之前回来的.
比尔:
That`s better.



那还好一些.
布赖恩:
Is that all, Dad? I`ll see you later.



就那么多了吧.妈妈?回头见.
比尔:
There`s one more thing.



还有一件事.
布赖恩:
Yes? What do you need?



什么?你需要什么吗?
比尔:
We`re out of bread. Could you pick some up on the way back home?



我们没面包了.你能在回家的路上买一些吗?
布赖恩:
Sure. No problem.



当然可以.没问题.
比尔:
Thank you. I`ll see tonight, by 10 o`clock.



谢谢.我会看你今晚的表现.10点之前.