李涛:
It's interesting that we have 12 Chinese zodiac in China, and you have 12 signs in your culture.
我们中国有十二生肖,而你们西方文化中有十二星座.真有意思。
迈克:
It`s no coincidence, I think. We do have many things in common, I mean culture.
我认为这不是巧合.我们有很多共通的东西.我指文化方面.
李涛:
You speak like a scholar today, forget about it. Let's say something more trivial. What is your sign?
你今天说话像个学者。咱们换个话题吧。谈点凡人琐事。你的星座是什么?
迈克:
I`m Aries. Why?
我是白羊座.为什么问这个?
李涛:
Lately I`m interested in horoscopes and Chinese zodiac. I`m curious about these things.
我最近对星座和生肖感兴趣.我对它们很好奇。
迈克:
Really? Do you believe in them?
真的吗?你相信星座命理?
李涛:
I'm not sure. Sometimes the descriptions and analysis sound reasonable.
也许吧。有时候那些描述和分析有些道理。
迈克:
I guess so. What is your sign? And is the character description of it true?
可能是。你的星座是什么?它的性格描述准确吗?
李涛:
I am Taurus. It says I have a patient, steadfast and reliable personality. I do!
我是金牛座.金牛座的人个性耐心.坚定而且可靠.我就是这样的!
迈克:
I think so too. You are such a nice person.
的确。你人很好。
李涛:
Thank you. To be frank, I don't believe those predictions day's or month's fortunes.
谢谢。但老实说,我不相信那些每天或每月运势的预测。
迈克:
Me either.
我也不相信。