Wang:
God,Look at your clothes, really parallel imports! 

天呐,看看你的衣服,真是水货!
Ming:
Oh?Really?I don't think so and I don't care that much 

嗯?真的?我不那样认为而且我对衣服也不那么讲究
Wang:
Well, look at me wearing NIKE, than the style of your clothes more 

切,看看我身上穿的NIKE,比你的衣服酷多了
Ming:
Ah, then from where your clothes come from? 

嗯,那么你的衣服从哪儿来的呢?
Wang:
I got them from my parents ,they will satisfy me everything I like 

从我父母那儿来的啊,他们会满足我一切的喜好
Ming:
However, the money your parents not mean your money, right? 

但是你父母的钱不等于是你的钱吧?
Wang:
Will that make a difference? 

那又有什么区别吗?
Ming:
Certainly!If you got you clothes by youself,you can show of in front of me. 

当然,如果你是靠自己得到这些衣服的你可以再我面前炫耀
Ming:
Once your parents leaves you ,you will be a useless man 

一旦你的父母离开了你,你将成为你个无用之人
Wang:
Maybe I am wrong.Sorry, I shouldn't be that rude just now. 

也许我错了。对不起,我刚刚不该那么粗鲁
Wang:
I see.We should depend on ourselves!We can create our future withou our parents! 

我明白了,我们应该靠自己!我们可以自己创造未来
Teacher:
En,I have heard all of your conversation.I am so glad to see that you can be so wise and I believe you can make it !Wish you a good future created by yourselves! 

恩,我听到了刚才你们的所有对话。我很高兴你们能这么明智,同时我相信你们都会成功。祝愿你们有一个凭自己创造的美好未来!


