Daniel:
May, look, what's that in the cage?
阿美,快看,那个笼子里的是什么啊?
May:
Don't you know that? It's panda.
你不认识吗?是熊猫啊。
Daniel:
Of course I know. I just can't see it very well.
我当然知道了,我只是看不清楚而已。
May:
OK, then put on your glasses, and do you know what does the panda eat?
那就把你的眼镜戴上,那你知道熊猫吃什么吗?
Daniel:
Of course, Bamboo!
当然知道了,吃竹子啊!
May:
That's right.
嗯,对。
Daniel:
I also know they are given to other countries as gifts for friendship.
我还知道他们被当作象征友好的礼物送给其他国家。
May:
You sound quite knowledgeable.
你还很博学啊。
Daniel:
Not really, panda is my favorite animal.
也不是啦,熊猫是我最喜欢的动物。
May:
Actually, it likes milk too.
事实上,它也喜欢喝牛奶。
Daniel:
Any way, in a word, panda is out friend.
不管怎么样,总的来说,熊猫是我们的朋友。
May:
Do you know other famous animals in the world?
那你还知道世界上其他的一些有名的动物吗?
Daniel:
Yeah, let me think, the kangaroo and koala bear from Australia are very famous.
让我想想啊,澳大利亚的袋鼠和考拉熊都很出名。
May:
That's right. OK, let's move on.
对啊,我们走吧。


