May:
Daniel, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school now?
丹尼尔,你在这里做什么,你不是应该在上课吗?
Daniel:
The same question to you.
我也想问你同样的问题。
May:
Well, we shall make it a secret between us.
好吧,我们就把它当成我们两个之间的秘密吧。
Daniel:
Deal, Where is Gucci?
行,古奇在哪里?
May:
She is the cheer-leader. They are required to put on a performance. Look! Here they come.
她是拉拉队队长。她们等下要表演。看,她们来了。
Daniel:
Oh, look at her. She looks like one is the basketball babies in NBA.
哦,你看她,她看起来就像是NBA里的篮球宝贝。
May:
(Mumble) I want to be like her.
(喃喃自语)我想像她一样。
Daniel:
Get real. Don't be so pathetic.
现实点吧。别那么可悲。
May:
Hey, young man! I'm your sis. Don't talk to me like that.
嗨,年轻人,我是你姐姐哎,别这么和我说话。
Daniel:
Oh, man, look at her, go! She is amazing! She should be my sis.
哦,看她,那里。她真棒!她要是我姐姐就好了。
May:
Boy, you've got such a crush on her, haven't you?
小家伙,你已经迷上她了,是吗?
Daniel:
Yes, I want to be her boyfriend. Just like in the movie.
是啊,我要做她的男朋友,就像电影里一样。
May:
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
Daniel:
She told me she liked my new haircut. She thought it was cool.
她说她喜欢我的新发型,她觉得我很酷。
May:
Go ahead, have a try and be a joke.
那尽管去吧,试试看,(你可以)成为一个笑话。


