John:
We'd have to move it, too.
我們也必須把它搬開。
Mary:
But the cabinet will block the entrance.
可是那個櫃子會擋住門口。
John:
We can put it in the small bedroom.
我們可以把它放在小臥室裏。
Mary:
You're right. But where should we put this sofa?
你說的對。可是我們要把沙發放哪裡呢?
John:
In that case, you'll have to move the sofa to make room for the table.
如果那樣,妳得把沙發移開,挪出個空間給桌子。
Mary:
Next to the window.
窗戶旁邊。
John:
Where do you want it, then?
妳想把它搬到哪裡?
John:
Why?
為什麼要搬?
Mary:
The table is a bit in the way.
這張桌子有點擋路。
Mary:
John, can you do me a favor?
約翰,你能幫我個忙嗎?
John:
Of course. What can I do for you?
當然。要我幫妳什麼忙?
Mary:
Help me move the table. It's too heavy for me.
幫我搬一下桌子。太重了,我搬不動。
Mary:
Can we move it by ourselves?
我們自己搬得動嗎?
John:
I doubt it.
我懷疑。


