Dad:
Do you often recall your wedding?
你现在经常会想起我们的婚礼吗?
Mom:
Yeah, and our wedding photo always remind me of a lot of things.
嗯,我们的结婚照总是会勾起我许多的回忆。
Dad:
Wedding photo?
结婚照?
Mom:
We were all very old fashioned at that time. Now, the technology really gives the wedding pictures a new edge.
我们那个时候真是土。现在,科技真的将结婚照带上了一个新的舞台。
Dad:
I think we can have some more photos taken.
我认为今天我们可以再照一次结婚照。
Mom:
Can we? But there is no photographer.
可以吗?但是在这儿没有摄影师啊。
Dad:
That's not a problem. I heard there is a popular photo gallery on this beach.
没问题。我听说在这个海滩附近有一个很受欢迎的照相馆。
Mom:
Really? Let's get the children together.
真的吗?那叫孩子们一块儿吧。
Dad:
You are so beautiful today!
你今天真是漂亮!
Mom:
Am I? Today? What about all the other days?
是吗?就今天吗?那平时呢?
Dad:
You are always beautiful.
一样漂亮。