Gordon:
Hey, what's up?

嗨!最近怎么样?
Molly:
Nothing much, just the usual. How about you?

老样子,没什么新鲜的。你呢?
Gordon:
Everything is A-OK. I'm going to see a magician tonight. Do you want to come?

一切顺利。今晚我要去看魔术,你来吗?
Molly:
I'd love to, but I am short on cash.

我很想去,可我钱不够花了。
Gordon:
No problem, I will spot you the cash.

没问题,我会借给你。
Molly:
You always loan me dough, then you charge me interest.

你总是借给我钱,然后再收利息。
Gordon:
I have changed, I am not so greedy anymore.

我现在改了,不再那么财迷了。
Molly:
I don't think friends and money should mix.

我觉得朋友之间应该明算帐。
Gordon:
What kind a friend do you think I am? You are in a pinch and I want to help you out.

你把我当成什么朋友了?你有困难,我想帮你。
Molly:
Well, I am in a bind, and I could use some extra greenbacks.

好吧,我现在有困难,我需要二十块钱。
Gordon:
Great, here is 20 bucks, now, next week just give me the 30 back, plus ten dollars for interest.

很好,这里是二十块钱。下星期你要还我三十,十块钱利息。
Molly:
What?

什么?
Gordon:
Relax, I was just kidding.

别紧张,我在开玩笑。