华先生:
Glad to see you again.



很高兴再次见到您.怀特先生:你好.很高兴再次见面.
华先生:
Hi, glad to see you too.



我得知你想了解一下商品的包装情况.对吗7
怀特先生:
I'm told that you'd like to know something about the packing of the products, is that right?



是的.我今天来访的主要目的就是看看包装样品.
华先生:
Yes, the main purpose of my visit today is to see the samples of the packing.



嗯.首先我想知道你们对这些羊毛衫的包装有何意见.
怀特先生:
Well, first, we'd like to have your opinions about the packing for these woolen sweaters.



引入注目的包装外观肯定对促销有很大作用.我喜欢漂亮.有吸引力的包装.
华先生:
The appearance of the package that catches the eye is surely a great help in pushing sales. I like packing which is beautiful and attractive.



.我们知道,同行厂家v拘竞争很激烈,因此我们一直在改进包装疗法。现在,我们的内包装是把每一件货物装在一个透明的塑料v袋中,外包装是一个设计精美的具有中国风格的小盒子。我方其他国家的客户反应我们的包装对顾客很有吸引力。
怀特先生:
We know that the competition from the similar producers is quite tough, so we are l improving our method of packing. Our packing is wrapping each item in a transparent plastic bag, and the outer wrapping is a small elegantly-designed box of Chinese



听到这些我非常高兴.你能让我看看吗7
华先生:
I'd be glad to hear it. Could you please let me have a look?



样品在这儿
怀特先生:
OK, here is the model.



好.确实有吸引力,那么.运输包装怎么样呢7
华先生:
Good, it's indeed of attractive. Then, what about the packing for transport?



我们把货物打包在纸箱里.
怀特先生:
We pack the products in cartons.



是国际标准出口纸箱吗?
华先生:
Are they standard export cartons?



当然是
怀特先生:
Sure.



请确保包装结实.能够承受粗鲁装卸.
华先生:
Please make sure that the packing is strong enough to stand rough handling.



当然.我们将用金属带加固纸箱.
怀特先生:
Certainly. We'll reinforce the cartons with metal straps.



那就好.
华先生:
Do you have more questions about packing?



关于包装还有问题吗?
怵特先生:
Do you have more questions about packing?



没有了.谢谢.