露西:
Jack, can I have a word?



我能和你说句话么? 

杰克:
Well, yes, as long as it is a word. I've got a meeting in three minutes.



嗯.可以.只要一句话就行.三分钟以后我要开会.
露西:
We are all busy people, Jack.



杰克.我们都是大忙人啊.
杰克:
Yes, well, what can I do for you?



是啊.那找我有什么事啊?
露西:
It's about those GW35s for CNOC.



是关于卖给CNOC公司那批GW35s的问题.
杰克:
Mark was asking about them yesterday. No problem. It's all sorted out.



昨天马克也问起这件事情.没问题.一切都已解决了.
露西:
It may be sorted out now, Jack, but it put usin a very embarrassing situation. We told Roman he'd have complete order by the end of the month.



也许眼下问题解决了.杰克.可视这件事情使我们处于非常被动的局面.我们原来通知罗曼.全部订货于本月底之前交付.
杰克:
We had delivery problems ourselves. I've already explained all that.



我们自己也遇到了交货问题.我原来都解释清楚了.
露西:
Frankly, I'm not interested in explanations. I'm more interested in being able to deliver goods on time.



坦率地说.我对解释不感兴趣.我所感兴趣的是能不能按时交货.
杰克:
Oh, come on, Lucy, be reasonable. How can my people produce these units if we're missing a vital component?



啊.好了.露西.你要通情达理.如果我们缺少一种关键的元件.我的工人怎么能生产出设备呢?
露西:
It shouldn't have been missing. It's not good enough, Jack. My team is out there in a very competitive market, fighting for orders. When we get customers, they`re entitled to good service. They want deliveries too. If we weren`t selling the units, would



掉这些设备.你对我的借口感兴趣么?
杰克:
OK, point taken.



好.我明白你的意思了.