亚历克斯:
Have you gone to listen to this year`s summary report?



你去听今年的总结报告会了么?
詹米:
Yes, I have.



去了.
亚历克斯:
What is this year`s annual report reading alike?



今年的年度报告怎么样?
詹米:
So far it seems it has been an ordinary year for Nestle.



到目前为止.好像是雀巢的普通一年.
亚历克斯:
Was the profit level along the same lines as we forecasted?



利润水平与我们预期的持平吗?
詹米:
Yes, slightly higher actually.



是的.实际上稍微高出一点.
亚历克斯:
Any other developments?



还有其他发展吗?
詹米:
Yes actually. One of their most experienced and successful business managers has retired.



是的.事实上他们最成功和有经验的业务经理之一已经退休了.
亚历克斯:
That`s something to consider later on. He has guided them through a lot. Without him the company may struggle. What about a comparison between this financial year and last year`s final debt levels?



这是我们迟些要考虑的事情.他带领他们度过了很多难关. 如果没有他.公司可能会困难重重.本财政年度的负债水平和去年相比怎么样?
詹米:
Um, it seems their China subsidiary is hemorrhaging cash and has caused a debt blowout.



嗯.好像他们在中国的子公司赔了很多钱.而且还引发过一次负债猛增.
亚历克斯:
Ok, according to these facts we should downgrade our recommended course of action from a buy to a hold, to warn our investors to be careful when considering buying.



好的.根据这些事实.我们应该将我们建议的动作从"买进(股票)"降级为"保持(现有股票)".警告我们的投资者们在考虑购买时千万要小心.
詹米:
Ok, I`ll update the system, pointing out these new developments.



好的.我会更新我们的系统.指出这些最新的发展.