安:
Hey ken, how was your trip to New York?



嗨.肯.你的纽约之旅怎样?
肯尼:
Great, I was able to do some sight seeing as well as meet the new clients.



好极了.我一边观光一边还碰到一些新客户.
安:
So all in all it was a very successful trip?



那么总的来说.这是一次非常成功的旅行?
肯尼:
Yep. The real reason I came to see you was to see if you could help me get reimbursed for my business expenses.



是的.我来看你的真正原因是想看你是否能帮忙报销我跑业务的花费.
安:
No worries. How much do you need to be reimbursed? It`s also company policy to check all receipts before we can pay you.



不用担心.你需要报销多少?公司规定在我们付款给你之前必须检查所有的收据.
肯尼:
No worries, I`ve got them all right here.



别担心.我都带来了.
安:
I`ll need you to complete this form, including all expenses.



你得填好这张表.包括所有的费用.
肯尼:
When will I be able to pick up the money?



我什么时候可以拿到钱?
安:
If you come back after lunch I should be able to give it to you.



如果你午餐后回来.我应该就能给你了.
肯尼:
Great. I`ll see you then. Bye.



好极了.到时见.再见.