李先生:
Can you ship the order within four or five weeks?



你能在大约四到五周内装运这批货吗?
王先生:
Five weeks, did you say?



你是说在五周内装船?
李先生:
Yes, four or five weeks. That's the shipping date from Shanghai, of course.



是的.四至五周.当然是指自上海驶离的装船日期.
王先生:
We could manage it in seven weeks.



我们能想办法在七周内装船.
李先生:
Seven weeks? We can't wait that long.



七周?我们不能等那么久.
王先生:
That's the best we can do just now, I'm afraid .



恐怕目前我们最多只能做到这一步.
李先生:
Can't you make it six weeks!



能否安排在六周内完成?
王先生:
What's about transshipment at Hongkong? That would probably satisfy your demand of the shipment.



在香港转船如何?那样的话就很有可能满足你方对装船日期的要求.
李先生:
As a rule, we don't give exporters permission to transship goods. As you know adds to the risks of pilferage and damage.



原则上讲.我们不同意出口商转船交货.因为那样会增加货物被盗及损坏的风险.
王先生:
In that case, I'm afraid we can do very little about it.



那样的话.恐怕我方无能为力了.
李先生:
In order to ensure the earlier shipment , we'd like to make this an exception and agree to transshipment.



为了保证尽早装运.这次我们破例同意你们转船.
王先生:
So we might as well mark "Transshipment at Hongkong in the contract.



那么我们就在合同里注明"在香港转船".
李先生:
OK!



好的.