肯:
When does the public announcement start?
发布会什么时候开始?
哈里:
In 5 minutes. Have you hosted an opening ceremony before?
还有5 分钟.之前你主持过开幕式吗?
肯:
Me? No never, I`m glad this is only a one off!
我?从来没有.很高兴只有这一次.
哈里:
What is it that you have to do?
你必须做些什么?
肯:
First I have to make a short introductory speech, then cut the ribbon and then field some questions for the reporters.
首先我必须做个简短的开幕辞. 接着剪彩.然后回答一些记者的提问.
哈里:
No doubt you`ve already prepared everything?
毫无疑问.你已经准备好了一切?
肯:
Yes, but I`m the worst speechmaker though, so I had to get my secretary to proofread it.
是的.因为我是最差的演讲者.所以我必须先让我的秘书校对.
哈里:
I`m sure you`ll do fine. Once you`re done with the questions I`ll take them on a tour of the new factory.
我相信你一定能做好.你回答完问题.我就带他们参观新工厂.
肯:
Thanks! The sooner the better as far as I`m concerned!
谢谢!就我而言是越快越好!
哈里:
Ok, here you go. Good luck, and just try to relax.
好的.你要过去了.试着放松.祝你好运.