大卫:
Hey Ali, how has the trade fair been going?



嗨.阿里.交易会进展如何? 

阿里:
It`s been a really hectic day but so far everything has run like clock work.



真是忙碌的一天.但迄今为止一切运转顺利.
大卫:
That`s good to hear.



听起来还不错.
阿里:
Were you able to give those clients a tour of the company facilities?



你带那些客户参观了公司设施吗?
大卫:
Yes, I think it really impressed them.



是的.我想它会给他们留下了深刻的印象.
阿里:
Great. First impressions count.



好极了.第一印象很重要.
大卫:
Yes, I`m meeting them again tonight for dinner. What plans have you got for this afternoon?



是的.晚餐时我会和他们再次碰面.今天下午你有何打算?
阿里:
I am going to meet and greet some representatives from a potentially big customer.



我将迎接某个潜在大客户的代表们.
大卫:
Great. You should be able to put on a real show to impress them. Why not take them on a tour of the new factory?



好的.你可以让他们大开眼界了.为什么不带他们参观新工厂?
阿里:
Hey, that`s not such a bad idea. I think I might just do that!



嗯.好主意.我想不如就这样做!
大卫:
Then tomorrow we might be able to get down and talk about business.



明天我们或许就可以坐下来谈生意.