刘先生:
Mr. Brown, please sit here. This is our traditional seat for the guest of honour.



布朗先生.请坐在这儿.这是我们招待贵宾的传统座位.
布朗先生:
Oh, I'm much honoured to be given so much attention..



噢.给予如此的关注我十分荣幸.
刘先生:
Would you like to use chopsticks or fork and knife?



您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉?
布朗先生:
When you are in China, do as the Chinese do. I'd take chopsticks.



在中国就按中国的习惯来吧.我想用筷子.
刘先生:
Well, what would you have for a drink?



好的.您想喝点什么?
布朗先生:
Can you make a few suggestions?



你可以给我介绍吗?
刘先生:
How about Maotai, the best liquor in China?



茅台酒怎么样?它是中国最好的白酒.
右朗先生:
lt's quite strong, isn't it?



它的酒性很烈.是吗?
刘先生:
Yes, rather. But it doesn't go to the head as most liquors do.



是的.挺烈的.但它不像大多数的白酒那么容易上头.
布朗先生:
OK. I'd like to try it.



好吧.我尝一下.