Clerk:
Next, please! Hello, may I help you, sir?

下一位,您好!先生,能为您做什么吗?
Peter:
Yes, I want to send a registered airmail letter to France.

是的,我想往法国寄一封航空挂号信。
Clerk:
O.K. That comes to four dollars twenty cents.

好的,总共要4 美元20 分。
Peter:
Here is five dollars.

给您5 美元。
Clerk:
Here is your change. Please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.

这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
Peter:
I also want to pick up my package. This is the notice.

我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
Clerk:
Let me see…Hmm…Just a minute. Here it is. We need your signature on this note.

让我看一看……嗯……等一会儿,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
Peter:
Oh, one more thing. Where can I mail this letter?

哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
Clerk:
Drop it in the mail box marked “Out of town” at that corner.

把它扔进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
Peter:
Thank you very much.

非常感谢。
Clerk:
You’re welcome.

很愿意为您服务。