方先生:
How is the preparation for the fair?



现在展销会的准备工作进展如何?
王小姐:
I am worried about the hall decoration.



我担心的是大厅内的装潢布置.
方先生:
Yes?



怎么了?
王小姐:
It should be completed by the next Monday and we have only one more week.



装潢应该在下周一结束.我们现在只有一周时间了.
方先生:
I think we will have to try our best. What about the transport of the exhibits.



我想我们只得尽力而为了.展览品的运输有问题吗?
王小姐:
So far so good! I think they`ll be here on time.



目前一切顺利!我想会准时运到的.
方先生:
Good. I want everything in good order before the fair. By the way, Miss. Wang, the opening ceremony will be held on next Tuesday. Have all the visitors been notified?



好.我希望交易会之前一切都能准备就绪.顺便说一下.王小姐.开幕式定于下周二举行.通知所有客户了吗?
王小姐:
Yes, I sent them formal invitations a week ago.



是的.我一周前就把正式请柬寄给他们了.
方先生:
Have you prepared the guidebook, which includes the introduction and schedules of the fair?



手册也准备好了吗?其中包括交易会的介绍和日程安排.
王小姐:
Yes, I have. I have also prepared a fair memo.



准备好了.我还准备了一份交易会备忘录.
方先生:
Good. By the way, will you help me to type these letters and mail them immediately?



很好.另外.请您帮我把这些信件打印出来.然后马上基础.
王小姐:
Yes, of course.



好的.