Flight attendant:
Excuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?

打扰一下,先生您要点什么,中餐还是西餐?
Benjamin:
I'd like to have Chinese food.

我要中餐。
Flight attendant:
Are you going to have this set course or have dinner in the dining room?

您要在这里还是在餐厅就餐?
Benjamin:
Right here, please.

就在这里好了。
Flight attendant:
Please put down the table in front of you. It's more comfortable that way.

请放下身前的桌子,那样比较舒适。
Benjamin:
Oh, thank you. So nice you are.

噢,谢谢。服务真周到。
Flight attendant:
It's my pleasure. What would you like to drink, milk, tea, coffee, orange juice or iced water?

乐意效劳。您要喝点什么呢,牛奶、茶、咖啡、橙汁,还是冰水?
Benjamin:
I want a cup of bean milk. Do you have any?

我要一杯豆奶,有吗?
Flight attendant:
Yes, here you are. Enjoy your meal.

好的,给您。用餐愉快。
Benjamin:
Thanks a lot. Oh, excuse me. Can I take two value meals? And I want some chili paste.

非常感谢。噢,打扰一下,我可以要双份吗?我还想要点辣椒酱。
Flight attendant:
OK, enjoy yourself, sir.

好的,请慢用,先生。
Benjamin:
Oh, sorry to bother you. I want to know what kind of meat it is.

噢,给你添麻烦了。我想问一下这是什么肉。
Flight attendant:
It is beef. Do you like it?

是牛肉。您爱吃吗?
Benjamin:
That's OK. Thanks very much.

还可以。非常感谢。
Flight attendant:
You are welcome. Please press that button if you need any help.

不客气。如果需要任何服务请按那个钮。
Benjamin:
OK.

好的。