John:
That's OK. I have to get this suit by early next week.

沒關係。我必須要在下週初拿到這套西裝。
Tailor:
We do offer express service. But the charge for the workmanship is double.

我們當然提供急件服務。但手工費要加倍。
John:
Don't you have express service? I'm leaving town next week.

你們沒有急件服務嗎?我下星期就要出城了。
Tailor:
Normally, it takes three to four weeks.

通常,需要花三到四個星期。
Tailor:
In two weeks.

兩個星期內。
John:
Why does it take so long?

為什麼要那麼長的時間?
Tailor:
It seems so. I'll take that in a little.

看起來是的。我會在這兒收緊一點。
John:
When will the suit be ready?

這西裝什麼時候能做好?
John:
Don't you think the jacket is a little loose around the waist?

你不覺得上衣的腰身有點鬆嗎?
John:
Good morning. I've come for my suit fitting. Is it ready?

早安。我來試穿我的西裝。做好了嗎?
Tailor:
Yes, here it is. Let me help you.

是的。在這兒。我來幫您。
John:
It's a little too tight under the right arm.

右手臂下面有點緊。
Tailor:
I'll let it out a bit. Don't worry.

我會把它放鬆一點。別擔心。