Lily:
Put on the helmet, please.

请戴上安全帽。
Joan:
Do we need to put on the jackets too?

我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
Lily:
You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

最好穿上,以免弄脏你的衣服。请留神脚下。
Joan:
Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
Lily:
Well, not fully automated.

哦,不是全部自动的。
Joan:
I see. How do you control the quality?

哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
Lily:
All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
Joan:
What’s the monthly output?

月产量多少?
Lily:
One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月一千套,但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套。
Joan:
What’s your usual percentage of rejects?

每月不合格率通常是多少?
Lily:
About 2% in normal operations.

正常情况下为2%左右。
Joan:
That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

那太了不起了。成品从那边出来吗?
Lily:
Yes. Shall we take a break now?

是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。