凯特:
What is it? An 8-centimetre movie camera?



那是什么?是一部8厘米摄影机吗?
杰克:
Yes,8 centimetre single-lens. It's the best seller at present.



是的.是单眼的8厘米摄影机.它是目前最畅销的货品.
凯特:
Well. I'II bear in mind. Being importers ,we're in a competitive market. So we have to quote the very lowest prices.



好.我会记在心里的.作为进口商.我们都处于有竞争性的市场.因此我们得报给客户最低廉的价格.
杰克:
Certainly. We can give you competitive figures.



当然.我们可以提供您具有竞争力的价格.
凯特:
That's exactly what we want. Could you get out a profrom invoice for a trial order?



这正是我们所期望的.您能开一张试验性订单的暂定发票吗?
杰克:
Surely , I'II get one out for you. Where's the destination? You want a C. I. F. price, I suppose?



当然可以.我会开一张给您的.目的港在那儿?我想您要开CIF价格的.对吗?
凯特:
We will ask you to ship to Keelung, so you may quote C. I. F. Keelung. Are you shipping many of your products to Southeast Asia?



我想请您装运到基隆.因此贵公司可以报CIF基隆.你们出口很多货品到东南亚吗?
杰克:
A fair amount. Our important outlet for cameras and accessories is Southeast Asia.



很多.我们的照相机和零件的主要销售市场就是东南亚.
凯特:
Really? That's a fine recommendation for your cameras.



真的吗?那贵公司的照相机是值得推荐的
杰克:
Yes. Repeat orders account for much of our business.



是的.追加订单占了我们大部分的生意.