亨利:
I want to say-



我想说-
凯茜:
Say it! What is it?



说吧!说什么?
亨利:
That I can`t go on any longer without you.



我不能没有你.
凯茜:
You know you shouldn`t say that at a time like this.



你知道你不应该在这个时候说.
亨利:
CATHY, I made up my mind you were the only woman for me at the first sight.



凯茜.看到你第一眼时.我就知道你是我唯一想要的爱人.
凯茜:
Too sudden! I`m not ready or it.



太突然了.我还没有准备.
亨利:
Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments.



原谅我.我的情感放任吓着你了.
凯茜:
Stop it. No more of that talk.



别说了.不要再说这样的话了.
亨利:
I really love you.



我真的爱你.
凯茜:
No, I shall faint.



别.我要晕了.
亨利:
And I hope so. This is what you were meant for. Say you love me, say yes, say yes.



我希望如此.这才是你应该有的感受.说你爱我.说是的.
凯茜:
Yes.



是的.