罗斯:
Today is the sports meet. Which sport will you take part in?



今天开运动会.你参加哪个项目?
凯丝:
I`ll be in the relay. I am so nervous.



我参加接力赛.我很紧张.
罗斯:
Why are you so nervous?



为什么要紧张?
凯丝:
I don`t want to do badly and let my teammates down.



我不想做的差.那会让我的队友失望.
罗斯:
Oh, I think you will do a good job. Don`t worry. You`ve practiced hard for the race, I think you can win.



我相信你会做好.不要着急.你训练很努力.我认为你会赢得比赛.
凯丝:
Yes, we`ve trained for a long time. We should have confidence in ourselves. But you know, relay is a sport with cooperation.



是啊.我们训练了很久了.我们应该对自己有信心.但你知道.接力是一个需要集体配合的项目.
罗斯:
It means everyone in the relay should cooperate with each other. I`m sure your team will win the race.



这就意味着接力赛中每个人都要配合好.我相信你们的队伍会赢得比赛.
凯丝:
Thank you, we`ll try our best.



谢谢你.我们会尽力.
罗斯:
I`ll be there to cheer you on.



我会在那儿为你们欢呼.
凯丝:
Oh, it`s time to get ready.



啊.到准备的时间了.
罗斯:
Come on. We are behind you all the way.



加油.我们一直支持你.