Kate:
Darling, help me to find my psp, I can't find it. 

亲爱的,帮我找下我的游戏机,我找不到了。
Chris:
Excuse me, I'm buzy now. 

等一下,我在忙。
Kate:
Oh! Just give me a hand, it's urgent. By the way,what are you doing now? 

噢!就帮一下吧,很紧急。对了,你在干嘛呢?
Chris:
All right, all right! I just want to chat with one of my old friend. 

好啦好啦!我就是想跟我的一个老朋友聊聊天。
Kate:
Did you know that I borrowed the psp from my colleague? 

你知道这psp是我从同事那里借的吗?
Chris:
Yes, so what? You can totally find it by yourself. It's just such a bedroom! 

是呀,那又怎样?你完全可以自己找到啊。就只是这么一个卧室!
Kate:
I can't stand your attitude towards me.Since you can talk with your old girl friend so happily, why don't you treat me equally? 

我受不了你对我的态度,既然你能那么开心的和前女友聊天,为什么不能对我一样?
Chris:
Are you jealous? No wonder that you couldn't find your psp. Let's find together baby. 

你是嫉妒了吗?怪不得你找不到你的游戏机呢。宝贝咱们一起找吧。
Kate:
Sorry, I'm keyed-up. First I should calm down. Oh there it is! 

对不起,我太激动了。我得先冷静下来。噢!在那!
Chris:
You see, I said you can make it. There's no doubt that I love you. 

你看吧,我说你可以的。我爱你,不用怀疑。