M:
Whew! You were dressed up with so much care. 

哟!打扮得这么精致啊。
S:
Of course. That is for the date in the evening. 

当然。为了今天晚上的约会。
M:
A date with your current boy friend? 

和你新任男友约会?
S:
Nope, it is a blind date, i hope to find my Mr. Right. 

不是,是别人安排的初次见面,我希望能找到我的好好先生。
M:
Although you are a 3s lady, you should be more careful with your emotion. 

虽然是剩女,你也要慎重对待感情。
S:
What do you mean by 3s lady? 

啥叫3s女(剩女)?
M:
A 3s lady is a lady who is single, born in seventies and stuck. 

3s女就是说单身、生于七十年代、被卡住的女人。
S:
I must be getting old. Exactly...I was born in 80s. 

我一定是老了!其实...我是80后的。
M:
I do beg your pardon! 

真的非常抱歉!
S:
How could I pardon you! 

我拿什么来原谅你!