玛丽:
Nick, would you like to go dance with us tonight?



尼克.你愿意晚上和我们一起去跳舞吗?
尼克:
MARY, I am just not in the mood for this.



玛丽.我现在没那个心情.
玛丽:
You look so upset. What`s going on?



你看起来很沮丧.怎么回事?
尼克:
I lose the tennis game yesterday.



我昨天输掉了网球比赛.
玛丽:
Really? What a pity. Are you OK?



是吗?真遗憾.你还好吧?
尼克:
Fine. I just don`t want to play tennis any more.



还好.我只是不想再打网球了.
玛丽:
Is it that bad? It`s nothing more than a game.



有那么糟糕吗?不过是输掉一场比赛而已.
尼克:
My adversary bowled me with the very first ball. I was wondering if it`s appropriate for me to play tennis.



我的对手一球就把我淘汰了.我在想可能我不太适合打网球.
玛丽:
Come on. Failure is the mother of success. Don't lose heart. I'm sure you'll succeed.



别这样.失败是成功之母.不要灰心.我相信你一定会成功的.
尼克:
Perhaps you are right. Please leave me alone for sometime. I will be fine.



也许你说的对.请让我一个人待会儿吧.我会没事的.