Molly:
Gordon, How's it going?

乔丹,你好吗?
Gordon:
Same old, Same old, how about you?

还好,你呢?
Molly:
Things could be better, I need to quit smoking. My brother got sick because of my second-hand smoke.

还不错,但我真的应该戒烟。我的弟弟因为吸我的二手烟已经生病了。
Gordon:
You smoke? You are a rude dude!

你吸烟?你可真是个粗鲁的家伙!
Molly:
I know, but how can I quit?

我知道,但我怎么样才能戒烟呢?
Gordon:
Try this, every time you want to smoke something disgusting, try studying English instead.

试试这一招吧!每次你想抽那鬼东西的时候,就赶快去学英语。
Molly:
I do still need to improve my English.

我确实需要提高我的英文水平。
Gordon:
Great, now you can quit smoking while learning more English.

好极了!现在你可以边学英文边戒烟了。
Molly:
Thanks a lot, now I will have a better life.

多谢了。现在我应该能过的好些。
Gordon:
No problem, anything for you.

没问题,只要你好。
Molly:
Catch you later.

一会儿见。
Gordon:
Later.

一会儿见。