Mary:
Which one do you think is better?

妳覺得哪一件比較好?
John:
Well, the quality of the wool one is very good.

嗯,這一件羊毛的質料非常好。
Mary:
But it's too expensive.

但是它太貴了。
John:
Yes, the acrylic one is cheaper. But I think wool feels better.

對,壓克力纖維的比較便宜。但是我覺得羊毛的質感比較好。
Mary:
That's true. The wool one feels warm and soft.

那倒是真的。羊毛的觸感溫暖又柔軟。
John:
It's made of the best wool from New Zealand.

它是由紐西蘭最好的羊毛製成的。
Mary:
But I like the color of the other one. It's much brighter.

可是我喜歡另一件的顏色,比這件鮮艷多了。
John:
That's true. It's more fashionable, isn't it?

沒錯。那件比較新潮,是吧?
Mary:
Oh, dear! I'm getting more and more confused.

哦,天哪!我愈來愈困惑了。
John:
So which one will you take?

那妳要買哪一件?
Mary:
It's a hard choice. I'll just have to leave it for the moment.

很難取捨。 我只好暫時不考慮了。