Molly:
Gordon, how's life?

戈登,生活怎么样?
Gordon:
Molly, don't ask. I wish I could live in a magic place far away from my troubles, like the Hotel California from the cool Eagles song.

戈登,生活怎么样?
Molly:
I agree the song rocks, it is marvelous, but I wouldn't want to live there.

莫莉,别问。但愿我能住在一个有魔法的地方,远离我的烦恼,如很酷的老鹰乐队歌曲《加州旅馆》里的那样。
Gordon:
Why not? I thought your hobby was travelling?

为什么不呢?我还以为你的业余爱好是旅游?
Molly:
But at the Hotel California they have long chambers with girls holding candles. I want handsome boys holding romantic candles.

但是在《加州旅馆》女孩在长长的大厅里拿着蜡烛。我想要男孩拿着浪漫的蜡烛。
Gordon:
Don't forget, she has many, pretty, pretty boys that she calls friends. You can call them friends too - kiss, kiss friends.

别忘了,她们有很多很漂亮很漂亮的男孩,她们管他们叫做朋友。你也可以叫他们朋友。
Molly:
I don't know, they only drink champagne there. I would be drunk all the time.

我不知道。在那里他们只喝香槟。我会什么时候都喝得醉醺醺的。
Gordon:
Of course, we can play and drink and dance in the courtyard with sweet summer sweat. I will dance to remember.

当然,我们可以在庭园里流着夏天的热汗玩耍、喝酒和跳舞。我以跳舞来记住东西。
Molly:
I will dance to forget.

我以跳舞来忘记东西。
Gordon:
So, will you check in with me at the Hotel California.

这么说,你什么时候和我入住加州旅馆?
Molly:
Checking in is easy, but checking out is impossible. I heard, you can check out anytime, but can never leave.

入住容易,退房就不可能。我听说,你什么时候都可以退房,不过永远都不能离开。
Gordon:
So you're not coming? I have to leave now, bye.

那你不来?我现在得走了,再见。
Molly:
I hope I see you next week!

我希望我下周见到你!