露茜:
Ann, I heard you are going abroad.



安.我听说你要出国了.
安:
I was intended to.



本来是这么打算的.
露茜:
What`s the matter? Did you meet any troubles?



怎么回事?遇到什么麻烦了吗?
安:
Huge troubles. I was rejected in applying for the visa.



大麻烦.我被拒签了.
露茜:
How could that happen?



怎么会这样?
安:
I failed the interview at the American Consular Office



我在美国领事馆的面签没有通过.
露茜:
Do you know the reason?



你知道是为什么吗?
安:
I`m no sure. Maybe my English is not qualified.



我也不太清楚.可能是我的英语不过关.
露茜:
The news isn't too bad. You still have another chance anyway.



消息还算太坏.不管怎样.你还有一次机会.
安:
But I have to miss the intended time this year.



可是我就得错过今年的入学时间了.
露茜:
Do not to be disappointed and wait for next year.



别太失望.明年再说吧
安:
Well. That`s as far as I can go.



唉.也只能这样了.