罗伯特:
We lost a game last night, what a pity!



昨晚我们输掉了一场比赛.真是太可惜了!
雅各布:
What went wrong?



出了什么问题?
罗伯特:
Because they made too many bad passes.



只是因为我们传球太差.
雅各布:
Bad passes? Can you be more specific?



传球太差?你能说得更详细一些吗?
罗伯特:
They were passing when trapped.



他们总是被夹击之后才会传球.
雅各布:
Too bad. The defense would know where your limited pass options were.



这可不好.这样防守队员就清楚你有限的传球选择了.
罗伯特:
Right. What can I do to motivate them to be better passers?(=What can I do to encourage them to be better passers?)



是啊.我怎样才能极力他们提高传球能力呢?
雅各布:
What do you wanna do about this?



你想怎么做?
罗伯特:
Should we run suicides for making bad passes?



我想是不是应该对传球太差的球员进行惩罚?
雅各布:
I don`t think punishment will help bad passes. The best way is to let them understand the importance of making a good pass, let they know that good passes are more important than elegant dribbling. If you can do that, it`s much better than any punishment.



我不这样认为.我认为惩罚并不能让他们改掉传球的坏毛病.最好的办法是让他们知道传球的重要.让他们知道传球比漂亮的盘带更为重要.如果你能做到这一点.比任何惩罚都有效.