Maria:
Hi, have you got the exact number of people who are going take part in this activity?

嗨,你统计完了参加这次活动的确切人数了吗?
Shirley:
Yes, there are 62 in totals, and 2 of them still can't be sure.

嗯,总共62人,他们当中有两个人不太确定。
Maria:
They always push the time. How many of them are over fifty?

他们老是拖延时间。他们有多少人是50岁以上的?
Shirley:
6. So we should give them special attention. Some of them don't have a good health.

6个,我们应该给他们特别的照顾。他们当中的一些人身体不太好。
Maria:
OK, I see. As far as you think, how many buses should we get for them?

嗯,我知道的。你看,我们应该安排多少辆车?
Shirley:
2 should be enough, for each one has at least 30 seats. There will be some seats to spare.

两辆足够了,每辆至少有30个座位,还会有空余的座位。
Maria:
I'll call the bus charter later. And have you announced the itinerary of this journey to all of them?

我待会给巴士租赁公司电话。你告诉他们整个旅行计划了吗?
Shirley:
Yes, most of them think it's good. But, some people have different opinions. They consider we should arrange some challenging activities.

嗯,他们大部分人认为很好,但是一些人还有不同的意见。他们认为我们应该安排一些更具有挑战性的活动。
Maria:
That's possible. At that time, they can choose any activity they like.

那是可以的。到时候,他们可以选择任何他们喜欢的活动。
Shirley:
That's good. I'll tell them later. And what kind of medicine we should be prepared?

那好的。我待会告诉他们。我们需要准备什么样的药?
Maria:
Let me think! Pills for carsick, traditional medicine for cold, some painkillers and something like that.

让我想想,晕车药,感冒药,止疼药等类似的药。
Shirley:
OK, we should get them ready this afternoon.

好的,我们应该在今天下午准备好。
Maria:
One more thing, have you got all people's phone numbers?

还有一件事,你是不是有了所有人的电话号码?
Shirley:
Oh, God. I've almost forgotten. I'll get it done right away.

哦,天哪。我几乎就忘记了,我待会马上去办。
Maria:
Maria: Yeah, it seems that we still have many problems unsolved.

好的,看来我们还有很多问题没有解决。
Shirley:
I agree with you, and we'll check out the itinerary again.

我同意。我们待会再核对一下日程安排。