May:
Wow, this is drop-dead gorgeous.

哇噻,(比赛)真是太精彩了!
Gucci:
So no more regret now?

那么现在不再后悔了吧?
May:
Don't remind me of that. This would be the last time I cut any classes for a basketball game.

别提醒我这个。这会是我最后一次为篮球比赛而逃课。
Gucci:
Come on. Don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy your life.

拜托。别这么为难自己。要享受人生啊!
May:
I just can't help it. Oh, look at Clive, he is really a big hit. They are definitely gonna win.

我就是忍不住嘛。哦,看克莱夫,他真是耀眼啊!他们一定会赢的。
Gucci:
It's only seven minutes into the game, too early to cheer up.

才刚刚开场7分钟,要高兴现在还太早。
May:
Come on, 18 points already, they are never gonna catch up.

拜托,已经领先18分了,对方不可能赶超了啊。
Gucci:
Who knows! It's a long game. Look! That was a really nice shot!

谁知道呢?比赛还长着呢。看,刚才的进球真漂亮!
May:
Thay are coming back to narrow the gap.

对方在拉进比分。
Gucci:
Wait, that guy, I know him. He is just a bench warmer.

等等,那个男生,我认得他。他只是一个“板凳”。
May:
A secret weapon. They'd better set up the defense now.

一个秘密武器哦。(克莱夫)他们现在最好加强防守了。
Gucci:
Clive is ready to explode. Keep your eyes open.

克莱夫要爆发了。把你的眼睛睁大了。
May:
Oh, man! I can't believe it. A slam dunk!

哦,好家伙。我真难以相信。灌篮了。
Gucci:
Good that he resembled his old, quick self.

真好,他总算恢复动作飞快的他了。